Friday 16 October 2015

Blended Bloom - SIP#18

Hi All!

 Well it is another gorgeous day here! I am very happy to get into craft room and create a card for the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.


Today I have used the Blended Bloom stamp and the birthday sentiment from the Cottage Greetings set. I love this colouring in this gorgeous flower.




If you have not noticed before I am not a big fan of Designer Series Papers and prefer to create my own backgrounds. The birthday sentiment is stamped continuously on Whisper White using So Saffron ink with the aid of the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, this is such a handy tool.

Flower is coloured using Chameleon Pens

I hope you like this card an be sure to head on over to the SIP Challenge Blog and check out the designers creations.


Thanks for visiting my blog

Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Angela, this beautifully colored bloom was just perfect for this challenge! Great job stamping the background, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bloom is beautifully coloured Angela and I do like the way is pops against the background. I agree with Sandy, perfect for our sketch this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Thanks so much for joining us. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! I am wishing I would have bought that flower...... Love your background. I, too, like to create my own dsp sometimes, and agree the stamp-a-ma-jig is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.