Sunday 10 July 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Tracy May




Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with our 
Special Guest stamper Tracy May

This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Tracy.
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Angela Lorenz or may have come from the person previous to me.

Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

We are thrilled that Tracy said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month.

This is Tracy's creation I have cased.



On my card I have used the May Flowers Framelits and cut in both Basic Black & Blushing Bride. I adhered the Blushing Bride Flower's cutout on to the same cardstock. 
Then adhered all the little Basic Black petals inside. Cut around the edge of the flowers, then add to a piece of Whisper White card front using Dimensionals after the sentiment is stamped in top right corner. Stamp set use is One Big Meaning.



I coloured the flowers using the Clear Wink Of Stella to make them pop a bit.
I love how the card turned out, what do you think?


Thank you for taking the time to pop by to check out my card, and be sure to check out all the ladies creations in the hop and show then some blog love by leaving a comment.



Thanks for visiting my blog


Product List

18 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful card Angela. I love how you've created the contrast by using the black petals and you can really see the wink of stella! Lovely. I'm so happy to be hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Angela! One of my fave colour combinations. I love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. The flowers pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the stella on the black makes those flowers just gorgeous, beautiful card Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the wink of Stella xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colours together Angela, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the take on Tracey's card Angela. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a labor of love! How nice adding the smaller bits back in. So awesome Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Angela! Such a stunning CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the black addition to this design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW this Wink of Stella really does make things Pop. This is a Gorgeous card Angela, you took so much time in place the black bits in then colouring with Wink. I thought it was the Black Glimmer Paper when I first saw it, then I saw your product list. Well done truly Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beauty Angela - thanks for another fantastic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the black and pink combo. Wink of Stella does great job. I thought it was glimmer paper at first. Thank you for sharing beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colour combo, great card Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Angela. I love the sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Angela. Love the contrast so striking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.