Sunday 31 July 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Guest Stamper Tami White




Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with our 
Special Guest stamper Tami White

This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Tami.
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Angela Lorenz or may have come from the person previous to me.

Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

We are thrilled that Tami said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month.

This is Tami's creation I have cased.


On my card I have used the Bold Butterfly Framelits to use as the mask to create the sponged background. Colours used were Dapper Denim, Marina Mist and Soft Sky. I stamped the sun symbol and sentiment from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink. Then added Dapper Denim Ribbon.




Thank you for taking the time to pop by to check out my card, and be sure to check out all the ladies creations in the hop and show then some blog love by leaving a comment.



Thanks for visiting my blog


Product List

34 comments:

  1. How did I miss this card! I love what you have created Ange! LOve the colours and the technique too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great technique Ange, and a fabulous CASE of Tami's card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela your butterfly card is FANTASTIC!! LOVE IT!!! Nice job!!!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Angela....totally love how you cased it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Angela I love what you have created here - nailed it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love nature of any kind. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! One of my favourite sets. Your interpretation is clever! Great job and thanks for helping organise this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very creative Angela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Angela!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is striking hunny, love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sponging, as usual love your work Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome combination - Love the butterfly sponged background - Gorgeous Angela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is fantastic. I'm really inspired. I'd love to CASE your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's one amazing card Angela. Just love it. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angela I thought your card is amazing. I see such a statement with your image I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great case - I love this card and may case it myself if that is okay with you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Angela. Just love the sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is stunning! Just love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.