Friday 1 January 2016

Occasions 2016 - Beautiful Ride

Hello Again!

Nice quiet day today so I thought I would spend some time in the craft room, here I have played with the Beautiful Ride stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue.

First I stamped both the car and people then fussy cut to have a mask. Then stamp the same images onto a piece of Whisper White. Now lay your cut out image on top of the images on the W/W.
I created the sky using a sponge and a 1 3/4 Scallop Punch cut out in Marina Mist then lightly outlined the clouds with Clear Wink of Stella pen.
Create another mask by tearing a piece of scrap paper to create the mountains.
Sponge using Mossy Meadow then Old Olive.

Colour your car and people.



Cut the windows out that way you can sponge scenery in them






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for visiting my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.