Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Year - New Occasions Catalogue

New Year! New Beginnings!
And what a way to start the new year off than with new products and you can also earn FREEBIES!!!
Sale-A-Bration & Occasions Catalogues are here.

I also wanted to step out of my comfort zone an create something other than cards. I have a workshop at the end of the month and a few of the ladies attending are avid scrapbookers. So I have finally stepped up and created a page for them to make on the day.

I love monochromatic themes and this is exactly what I wanted here which would suit Wedding, Engagement or any Black & White photographs.

I certainly hope you like it.
I would really love your feed back on this by leaving a comment (please be honest)






Occasions Catalogue



Sale-A-Bration Catalogue




Thanks for visiting my blog

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love your page! Using a sure to be favorite of mine stamp set Timeless Textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! Using a sure to be favorite of mine stamp set Timeless Textures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.