Sunday 22 November 2015

Botanical Builder Sneak Peak

Oh I am loving playing with new products!!

I got to play with the Botanical Builder Framelits today. 
When I unwrapped these I thought the Vine would cut the whole vine out but to my amazement it created this beautiful decorative edge.
I can now say that this is my favourite so far. The flowers all come out gorgeous as well and matches perfectly with the new Botanical Gardens DSP.

The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants



Well I am off to play more with these framelits


Thanks for visiting my blog

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - very unique! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I order that edge puncher?

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is hoe i like all the images you shared above about Botanical Builder Sneak Peak which are full of informative and seems amazing however love nature and even that i always used Natural skin care and botanical products. I had also bookmarked your blog for future updates....!
    Thanks for sharing...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.