Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wonderland - Holiday Catalogue

Hi All!

It seems like forever since I made and blogged a card! 
Sorry but I have been very busy lately with Wedding Invitation packages for some customers but am all done for now and can get back to creating some cards which I hope you all will like.

Today I used the Wonderland stamp set.
Here I have cut 3 pieces of cardstock at the same width but 2 different lengths, then stamped image onto all three of Whisper White.
Pieces are then layered onto Night Of Navy card stock. 

I have layered these onto a piece of Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum. The one I used has gold embossing on the correct side but I have turned over to have the negative image show through. This is layered onto a piece of Night of Navy C/S.


I hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.