Monday 10 August 2015

If The Broom Fits


Hi Again!

I was so excited to see a parcel pickup note from the post office this morning I just new it was my Big Brown Box from SU with all my new goodies from the new Holiday Catalogue. 
I do not buy Halloween stamp sets but when looking through the catalogue this one I am using today just screamed at me to buy it.

Stamp set is called If The Broom Fits - and I so thought of my mum when I seen it as we are always telling her to get on her broom - she keeps telling us that it is the twentieth century and has upgraded to a vacuum cleaner. 




Inside panel ( bahaha) is stamped using the Alphabet rotary stamp an sentiment is from Happy Birthday Everyone



This card below was my first try



I hope you like these cards

If you would like a copy of the new Holiday Catalogue please use the contact me icon


Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.