Friday 26 June 2015

Watercolor Wings

Hi All!

Well I can certainly say winter is well upon us here in the sticks of Oz. Have the fire going to keep warm as there is a nice frost outside. So as usual it's an awesome day to stay inside (even hubby volunteered to do the grocery shopping so I don't have to go out, he really is one of a kind)

Today I wanted to again play with the Watercolor Wings stamp set and I must say this is a stamp set everyone HAS to have.

Here I have stamped the centre butterfly first, then I have used the matching die cut from the Bold Butterfly framelits to enable me to use as a mask to overlap the top and bottom images. After I was happy with how the images turned out I stamped Sentiment on vellum then tucked under cardstock on both sides leaving enough so it stays raised before I layered on a piece of  DSP from the Brights collection. 




I hope you like this card

Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.