Thursday 11 June 2015

One Big Meaning- Timeless Elegance

Hi All!

Well it's a bit chilly here as winter is now upon us so staying inside and crafting all day is a much better idea.
I am so in love with the Timeless Elegance DSP that I had to make another card with it, here I have used the Deco Labels Framelits to cut all pieces.
To do this you will only need one piece of DSP trimmed to 4 inch x 5 - 5/8 inch (normal card front size) then the other piece will be plain card stock just large enough to cut using the largest of the dies. I have included a picture below to show you how they will look after cutting.





We try to save paper all the time (well I do) so to do this I have cut all pieces I need from just the two. 





Thanks for visiting my blog



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love that paper too!! The deco labels look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie, I am going to have to buy more already. I love it

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.