Tuesday 30 June 2015

Mojo Monday 404 - I Think You're Great


Hi All!

It's an absolutely gorgeous morning here, the sun is shining but still cold so it's the best weather to stay indoors. 

Well it's Mojo Monday challenge time again - well here in Australia it is Tuesday but I am loving playing along. So this morning when I checked my email there it was a beautiful sketch just waiting to be made. 

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.

Today I am using I Think You're Great stamp set with the Go Wild Designer Series Paper.


Here I have stamped the sentiment in Tip Top Taupe and Clear embossed


I hope you like this card

Be sure to check out all the thumbnails over at Mojo Monday Blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike!! Wowzer! I used the same paper and the same stamp! Awesome card Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love your muted tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.