Tuesday 23 June 2015

Mojo Monday 403

Hi All!

Well it's Mojo Monday challenge time again - well here in Australia it is Tuesday but I am loving playing along. So this morning when I checked my email there it was a beautiful sketch just waiting to be made. 

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.

Today I am using the gorgeous Watercolor Wings stamp set.
I have overlaid the butterflies to sit on top of each other by using the die cutout from the Bold Butterflies framelits to use as a mask.



Backing piece is Pool Party card stock embossed with the Fluttering TIEF




A full list of products used can be found below




Check out the rest of the mojomakers' creations by heading to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 9 thumbnails will be the design team's cards.


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Wow, really pretty. One of the nicest cards I've seen with this set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.