Monday 18 May 2015

You've Got This

Well we had a super busy weekend, how was your's?

I had part of the family turn up for Sunday roast (11 extra mouths to feed) but was awesome fun. After lunch the boys decided to take over my craft room so I couldn't get in to make a card till this morning. Oh and found out they don't like to clean up after themselves, as I am a bit OCD in my craft area was a bit daunting to walk in and bench was messy.

Today I have used "You've Got This" stamp set with Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron. Panel I have framed with the gorgeous new Watermelon Wonder lace ribbon.

I hope you like this card.


This is from left: Arlee, Quess & James


The boys and their first ever cards with a little direction from me :)


Arlee was happy just to stamp but Quess wanted to colour using the markers. James did his own thing (typical of him). 


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.