Friday 8 May 2015

I Think You're Great

Hello All!
I am patiently waiting on my Big Brown Box of goodies to arrive, was so sad that the postman didn't deliver today. Now I have to wait until Monday to play with all the fabulous new products from the Annual Catalogue!

On this card I used the stamp set "I Think You're Great" we received at convention.
Stamped in versamark then heat embossed in white, using the aqua painter's brushed across in Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight. Sentiment was done using the same two colours but half in each.


I hope you like this card


Attending convention was so much fun with these gorgeous ladies.



Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.