Sunday 17 May 2015

Floral Wings - Hostess Set

Hi All!

Yesterday I attended the Leeton Red Carpet Day at the Tourist information centre and it was a beautiful sunny day to have a market.
Well my regular lady I buy scented soy candles from has left the business and another lovely young lass - Jo Shubert from Arajoel Designs, please go on over and like her Facebook page. 
I spoke to Jo about a scent I had previously bought and when I went to see her she had got in the essence just to make my Angel fragrance for me. 
Jo gave me a free candle to try and I wanted to make her a thank you card.

Here I have used the new hostess set Floral Wings.


I am not a big fan of using Designer Series Paper and I loved that this set so much for the fact you can use the leafy stem as a border.

I hope you like this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.