Wednesday 18 February 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - For the New Two

Oh I was excited about this one as I LOVE making Exploding Box Cards!!!
I have been busy the last few day's on Debutante & Wedding invitations, also getting ready for markets on Sunday. When this lovely lady requested A Wedding Exploding Box card I was more than happy to do something different to what I had been doing all week.
I knew I had to use the new stamp set "For the New Two" on it. Also featured on card is the gorgeous "Cheers to Love" from the annual catalogue.
And yes I have been slack not blogging everyday but my customers come first sorry!

Anyway I hope you like my creation and will see you all tomorrow


Box open



Box closed


Don't forget our weekly deals!

 Weekly Deals


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Current products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.