Thursday 26 February 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Big On You

Hello Again!
Well I am getting slack - not blogging everyday, I do have a good excuse. I have been extremely busy with classes, wedding invites & debutante invites.
I had a free hour so I thought I would make a quick card.
I have only used this set once and thought I better have another go at it.
I love Blues and Black so I stamped onto Vellum with Versamark then heat embossed in White. I adhered this panel to a piece of Whisper White stamped using the Something Lacy background stamp in Black.
For the base I have stamped the Something Lacy with Versamark and Clear Embossed.

I hope you like this card.


Guess What!!
There are four new products being released in the Saleabration Catalogue on March 1st.
Remember to get these FREE products all you have to do is spend $90 on anything in the Occasions or Annual Catalogue.


Check out this weeks deals




Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.