Saturday 7 February 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Berry Basket


Hi All, me again...Who likes Hot Air Balloons, me but I wouldn't go up in one - scared of heights lol

I wanted to make to something thing different and when I seen the Berry Basket from the Occasions catalogue I knew exactly what I wanted to make. I love how my Softer tone Hot Air Balloon turned out - although someone will eventually make a better version ;) Here you will find my first and second attempt - second is better


I did cheat a little by using my Brother scan & cut machine to cut the balloon shapes as Stampin Up don't have framlits the size I wanted. You will need 8 of these shapes, sponge then fold all of them in half. Glue each half together leaving the last one open to thread ribbon through, then glue together. Punch a small hole half way up on every second fold to thread ribbon to connect basket.


Cut out and assemble the Berry Basket. Stamp & cut all the balloons from the Balloon Bash stamp set, using clear acetate adhere to bottom of basket using mini glue dots. Now decorate as you wish.


I hope you like this project!



This is the first attempt!  Arghh




Second attempt turned out much better, also figured out how to get a better 
shape for the balloon









Thanks for visiting my blog

Till Tomorrow


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.