Tuesday 3 February 2015

Mixed Bunch - Everything Eleanor

I am having lot's of craft time these day's and am loving it. 
Got the good news hubby is coming home from hospital today - YAY
I made this card a few day's ago and totally forgot to blog it - feeling a bit blah about it, 
not sure what I am not liking.
On this one I have use Everything Eleanor and stamped - heat embossed in white onto a vellum strip. The flower is from the Mixed Bunch stamp set, punch out three then colour back of them with Blendabilities. Layer the three together off setting each one then using bone folder curl each petal a little to make stand out.
Happy Mother's Day sentiment is from the Sweet Laughter stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue
Background stamp is sadly retired En Francais 

Full list of products below



I hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.