Sunday 25 January 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Indescribable Gift

Well yes I am a bit late blogging today, but I have a good excuse. 
We attended the Yanco Markets and very much enjoyed the day although it was a bit slow being a long weekend in Australia.
So after getting home and settling in thought I better get to it, I do miss my craft room when not at home lol.
Anyway I have chosen this gorgeous stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue "Indescribable Gift" and stamped three times matching the branch to meet perfectly using my Stamp-a-jig then coloured in the Blendabilities 

I do love how it has turned out, I hope you do also






Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. I love this card - it's so fresh- looking and the composition is beautifully done. But really, I don't think I've ever seen one of your cards that I don't love! Thank you for your generosity in sharing the fruits of your talent and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.