Saturday 13 December 2014

Occasions Catalogue - Something Lacy

Well since getting my delivery of the new occasions catalogue products I can't stop playing with them. On these cards I have used the background stamp "Something Lacy" 


This one is heat embossed in Sliver on Vellum layered onto Whisper White card stock then adhered to Basic Black card stock



Another one heat embossed in gold on vellum layered onto Gold with a Whisper White base



And on this card I heat embossed in White on vellum, coloured with Blendabilities. 
Then adhered to Blushing Bride




Look what else arrived in the mail today!! Woo Hoo!! 
Want a copy of the NEW catalogues for FREE? Click here -




Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.