Friday 19 December 2014

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Artisan Embellishment Kit

In the Occasions catalogue there is a gorgeous pack of Artisan Embellishments, wasn't sure how I was going to use them on a project. In kit there is a beautiful floral cut out design which I wanted to use somehow.

On this this card I used a piece of "Irresistibly Yours" Designer Series Paper which you can get FREE when you spend $90. This is a white paper with glossy white pattern and is perfect for colouring over.

I sponged over with Blushing Bride and placed behind the Floral cutout


Still not exactly happy with the way the card turned out but I hope you like it.


Want a copy of the NEW Occasions & Saleabration catalogues for FREE? Click here -
http://eepurl.com/-S5ZP



Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.