Sunday 6 July 2014

Woo Hoo

It's a cold winters morning here, playing with some retired products today as tomorrow is Monday am hoping my BBB (Big Brown Box) arrives to play with new products. 

On this card I used Happy Congratulations, Woo Hoo single stamp, Polka Dot DSP & More Mustard Chevron Ribbon.

To colour the sentiment I used the Brights collection markers to shade the words. Once all coloured in I  "Huffed" on stamp to make the inks moist and stamped. I love doing this technique.

Using my Brother Scan & Cut to cut out the sentiment then cut another piece out a tad larger to use as backing.



New Catalogue now available to view online

 Catalogue



 Shop online


Thanks for visiting my blog
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.