Friday 17 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peak - You're Lovely Stamp Set

Well it's that time of year again when Sale-A-Bration happens!
And I am Celebrating, so so many nice items.

Oh my goodness who doesn't like FREE products!
Sale starts 28th January

Well here is a sneak peak at the "You're Lovely" Stamp set, it co-ordinates beautifully with the Deco Labels Framelits





For this card I used Pink Pirouette and Basic Black card stock
White Tea Lace Doily which I sponged in Basic Black
Leaves were punched out from the Bird Builder Punch
Back Ground Builder stamp set
Flowering Flourishes Stamp set


Hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog
Angela



 Shop online


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.