Tuesday 3 December 2013

Gift Box & Cards

Gift Box & 6 cards / Envelopes
Using the Envelope punch Board


Isn't this awesome!

I love the new Envelope Punch Board, you can do so much with it.





I made 6 cards using masking, sponging technique and loved the way they turned out.






Measurements for this box are:
You will need a 10 x 10 inch piece of card stock.
First score will be at 4 inch then punch
Second score at 5 inch then punch
Continue on using the score guide on the other 3 sides.
Cut on inner score line on all four sides to create tabs to tuck in.
I clear embossed box before sticking together.






Using some painter's tape or masking tape and some scrap paper cover off the edges that you want to keep white.
Sponge random colours.
I have double stamped images using lighter colour then darker colour.
Remove painters tape and you will reveal center.

Add sentiment and embellishments and you are done




Thanks for visiting my blog
Angela


 Order Online



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.