Saturday 2 November 2013

SU Flowers

While waiting for our Crazy Crafters Favourites Blog Hop to happen, 
thought I would top up my flower storage.
I find it so relaxing sitting there making them, 
except when the cat wants your attention and takes up the whole bench.

To make these flowers you will need to punch out 
3 x 1-3/4 Scallop punch #119854 
1 x 7/8 Scallop punch #129404
and 1 x piece from the punch set Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309

Sponge edges of scallops then layer and using a brad to hold all together.
Now with scissors start cutting from outside into the middle (feathering).

Completed Flowers


My little helper - sleeping on the job 


If you would like to order any of the products listed just click on the shopping bag!


 Order Stampin'Up!


Thanks for visiting my blog
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.