Friday 22 November 2013

Lovely Romance



I Think You Are Amazing

My daughter in law called and asked me to make a card for her Aunt, 
didn't want one that say's "Get Well" or "Thinking Of You"
So I came up with this one

Turned out really nice!




I used Very Vanilla as the base with a layer of Embossed Crumb Cake in Elegant Lines.

Using a piece of Whisper White card stock run through the bigshot using the medium Doily die from the  Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, trim down and sponged the edges in Crumb Cake, 
adhered to one edge of card.

Run a strip of 5/8' Crotchet Trim along edge of card. Add embellishments.

Stamp image from the Lovely Romance Stamp Set 
#130264 wood mount or #130267 clear mount
Die cut using the Chalk Talk set #129983


Enjoy!


Thanks for visiting my blog
Angela




 Shop online








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.